Federated Media presents: The Conversational Marketing Summit: New Brand Way
Join us, at the second semi-annual Conversational Marketing Summit, our first in the brand capital of New York City, as we tackle issues facing today’s marketer and independent content producer including:
• Can marketing work in social media?
• What can we learn from marketing in traditional media?
• Why will we pay an $80 CPM to reach women, 18-34, in Vogue, but just $3 to reach the same audience online?
• What do we make of the promised new platforms from Google, AOL, Microsoft, and Yahoo?
• Are CPC networks simply harvesting the hard won brand value we’ve built offline?
• How does one create engagement and build brands in the context of conversational media?
• Is there even an online analog to the executions we so love in magazines and television?
It9s a New Brand Way online, and it starts at the CM Summit, New York.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- John Battelle, Chairman & CEO, Federated Media
- Jeff Berman, President of Sales and Marketing, MySpace
- Gina Bianchini, CEO, Ning
- Henry M. Blodget, CEO, Silicon Alley Media
- Jonah Bloom, Editor, Advertising Age
- Carter Brokaw, Chief Revenue Officer, Meebo
- Patrick Buechner, Vice President of Marketing, Maxis Studio, Electronic Arts
- Sarah Chubb, President, CondéNet
- Beth Comstock, Chief Marketing Officer, General Electric
- Sarah Fay, CEO, Aegis Media North America
- Matt Freeman, CEO, Tribal DDB Worldwide
- Louis Giagrande, Senior Online Marketing Manager, Samsung Electronics America
- Darren Herman, Head of Digital Media, Media Kitchen
- Michael Hoefflinger, General Manager, Global Partner Marketing Group, Intel
- Mark Kantor, Co-founder, Graffiti
- Jason Kilar, CEO, Hulu
- Clark Kokich, CEO, Avenue A | Razorfish
- James M. Lamberti, Senior Vice President, Search and Technology, comScore
- Andy Lark, VP–Global Marketing & Communications, Dell
- Andrew Markowitz, Director, Digital Marketing & Media, Kraft Foods
- Daina Middleton, Senior Vice President of Sunao, Moxie Interactive
- Wenda Harris Millard, President, Media, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia & Chairman IAB
- Mike Monello, Executive Creative Director, Campfire
- Martin A. Nisenholtz, SVP – Digital Operations, The New York Times Company
- Michael Osborne, Vice President of Sales, Bazaarvoice
- Chrysi Philalithes, Launch Managing Director, Steak Media
- Jon Raj, Chief Digital Officer, OMD
- Todd Riley, Senior Vice President & Digital Director, GM Planworks
- Burt Rosen, Vice-President, Starwood Preferred Guest & Brand Interactive Marketing, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Randall Rothenberg, President & CEO, Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Steve Rubel, Senior Vice President, Director of Insights, Edelman Digital
- Ian Schafer, CEO, Deep Focus
- Joanna Shields, CEO of Bebo and President of AOL People Networks
- Marcella Shinder, Vice President of Brand Strategy & Marketing, American Express OPENSM
- Rich Silverstein, Co-Chairman, Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Don Springer, President and CEO, Collective Intellect
- Don Steele, Vice President of Digital Marketing, MTV Networks Entertainment Group
- Sherwood Stranieri, Director, Natural Search, SMG Search
- Joshua Stylman, Managing Partner, Reprise Media
- Debra Aho Williamson, Senior Analyst, eMarketer
The Conversational Marketing Summit, a two-day event hosted by Federated Media Publishing and emceed by FM CEO and Founder of the Web 2.0 Conference, John Battelle, brings together leaders in conversational media and marketing for a two-day dialog around the issues, lessons, and opportunities of this emerging medium.
For more information about joining the Conversation and becoming a CM Summit Sponsor, please contact Stacey Foreman : firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.332.6955 x128
2008 FM Events
REFUNDS: Conference registration fees are refundable, less a $150 service charge per registrant, until May 23, 2008. We’re sorry, but we aren’t able to process any refunds after May 23.
CM Summit NY
NYC June 9-10, 2008
Ritz Carlton, Battery Park
CM Summit SF - Mark your calendars now
San Francisco October 15-16, 2008
Golden Gate Club, The Presidio
CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations must be made in writing and sent via email to email@example.com.
SUBSTITUTIONS: Registrations are transferable without a fee and can be done up to June 4th, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any substitutions made after June 4th must be made onsite at the event. If you have any questions, please contact Stacey at email@example.com or at 415- 332-6955, ext 128